We need you! If you don’t want to run but still want to participate, we would love to have more volunteers! You can make new friends, join in the fun, and be a part of a great event. Volunteers are a very important part of the Mother’s Day Run. Without you it would not be possible to host a fun, welcoming, and safe event.
Sample volunteer duties include:
- Unloading/loading equipment
- Helping with the setup of tables/chairs
- Set up and manning of the water/snack stations
- Assisting with registration/check-in
- Handing out goodie bags
Are you a professional? If you have any of the following skills and would like to contribute your time into making our event an even greater success, please get in contact!
- Event photography (please include link to your website or portfolio)
- DJ – family-friendly please! (please include link or samples)
- Fitness introduction / warm-up